• Total activity 21
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Roe

David Roe commented,

AMAZING they even admit it will NOT let you use your own sky right off the bat. An update..... The same update we are waiting to fix L3 and if so how much money will you suck out of those that beli...

David Roe commented,

Kate, Kate, Kate: Do you really believe all the hype the programming staff is selling you?  Do you really believe the BS you write? You got my money once, you delivered software that did not delive...

David Roe commented,

ON One 2019 --- It does seem to work rather well.  I am still getting up to speed with it.  It does a very good job from what I can see so far.  I like Luminar 2018 for it's speed in getting simple...

David Roe created a post,

Simple Request - why not just let me know.....

Applied the update to 3.01 Program loads. Not much else good to say other than maybe program in a sign up sheet for a class action suit to get everyone a refund in mass. How about once you get it t...

Are they working to destroy SKYLUM?

Is the management of Skylum looking to put it out of business? It is well known in this forum, several photographer forums that Luminar 3 is not working for most users.  Folks are unhappy with litt...

David Roe commented,

Denial is a terrible thing.......  and in my book Skylum is in denial.  If only 6% are having problems then the launch of this version was a bomb as it would appear very few upgraded or made the pu...

David Roe commented,

You want folks to keep submitting bugs?  You want basically everyone who paid for 2018 to get 3 as a beta tester. What is the pay scale for all this work that should have been done prior to release...

David Roe commented,

That sounds all well and good BUT...... You dump unproven software on your users.  You create tons negative postings here and on message board dealing with photography. Now all you can say is by th...

David Roe commented,

How about not trying to point the blame at computer and system requirements.......  when in reality it is a product you did not test properly, played the hype game and now disappear with no solid f...

Bad, then good back to bad......

First install of Luminar did not go well.  Forever to load, forever to build the library.... uninstalled. Second install went better by pointing to a directory with raw photos and program started n...