• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Scott Baker

Scott Baker created a post,

Clone & Stamp plus Erase Issues

Clone & Stamp along with the Erase tool suffer from latency and heavy pixalation problems.Unusable. The previous version of Flex worked fine, but the recent update brought along the same problems I...

Scott Baker commented,

Thank you Leila for the quick response. My bad :)  

Luminar Flex

Installed Luminar Flex on Win 10 PC Watched a how to video which showed that to save the image back to the host software (Lightroom 6)   one needs to click on the "Apply" button. There is no "Apply...

Scott Baker commented,

Ralph Quick: It works for me (Windows 10)

Scott Baker commented,

One issue I found that carries over from the last release: Editing an image in Quick Edit with more than one image in the filmstrip. Zoom in then use the space bar to drag to a new position. Releas...

Scott Baker commented,

Version 3.0.1.1610. Unusable. It's doing things that I can't even begin to describe, starting with not having usable keyboard shortcuts This is on a 3 week old Win10 machine that FAR exceeds the mi...

Scott Baker commented,

Got Lum 3 to work using @Steve Shaff's suggestion to exclude Lum3 from Win10 Defender   What does not work his hitting the space bar to pan thru the image while in the Tools menu using erase or Clo...

Scott Baker commented,

Alina: The problems I had with Luminar 3 in Win10 seem to be resolved by using the above mentioned new installer. Thank you I spoke too soon. It loaded and worked as a "primary" apps. Once I close ...

Scott Baker commented,

I've uninstalled, reinstalled, put it on a different drive, etc. All to no avail. Luminar 2018 works fine, as does Lightroom 6, Topaz Labs, and ON1 RAW 2019. I really wanted Luminar 3 to work so I ...

Luminar 3

Took a bit initially to get  Luminar 3 to work. Once I had it going it was great. Today I launched the program and it won't open and appears that is trying to launch as a background app (Win 10). I...