• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rahul Sawarkar

Rahul Sawarkar commented,

Is Skylum developing an app for all versions of iPad or just the models with the new M1 chip and later?

Rahul Sawarkar created a post,

Save a template in Luminar AI?

Answered

So in Luminar 4.3 we can save our custom looks as a template and reapply them to all other pics in a series of snaps. I am trying the same in Lumina AI and I can find a way to save a custom Look. D...

Edit: I just found Luminar AI has a History icon at bottom right that lets you iterate through different tweaks...

Compare does not A/B Crop/Rotation

Answered

Hey Folks When I want to A/B compare the before and after I only see the effects of Color/Light etc (not)applied. The (un)Crop and (non)Rotation  of original image is not viewable for a complete be...

With the new M1 based Macs IOS apps are expected to run on the common ARM architecture and hopefully the reverse will also happen? In any case this means it should not be too difficult to make an i...

I replied to the email a few days back with the screenshot. Did support see it yet?

preorder Lumina AI

Answered

Hi I am trying to Pre-order Luminar AI but I dont see the options for Paypal or Amazon Pay etc with the Cleverbridge payment UI. It is asking me for card details which I dont want to input.

Whats the difference between Luminar-AI and Luminar?

Answered

Hi I am getting a lot of marketing literature about Luminar-AI and I am confused. Is it different from the Stock Luminar?