• Total activity 58
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 21
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dan Parsons

Dan Parsons commented,

Andy, I agree with you about their lost competency and strongly suggest you get a refund because we have no reason to believe it's going to ever get better.

Dan Parsons commented,

I pretty much assumed 3.0.2 would be a dud, but I have to admit I'm surprised they managed to ship a crashing installer again. Kind of blown away, to be honest.

Dan Parsons commented,

> Professional? NO. I couldn't agree more, Kim. Every step of the way with Luminar, Skylum has lacked professionalism. The only thing that seems professional is their marketing. Their engineerin...

Dan Parsons commented,

> I don't know what kind of video card you have. My laptop's discrete graphics is a Radeon Pro 560X with 4GB of VRAM and again, plenty fast for Photoshop/Capture 1/ON1. However, I've also connec...

Dan Parsons commented,

> New update, hot off the press: The way you wrote that makes it REALLY sound like Skylum just released an updated version of Luminar, but they in fact, have not. EDIT: Andy, I appreciate your u...

Dan Parsons commented,

> But here's the big question: Perhaps they only wanted Luminar to work on the latest and greatest machines. No.  I am using a 2018 15" MacBook Pro with the upgraded 6-core i7 processor, 32...

Dan Parsons commented,

I am willing to bet my entire income on the following two predictions: (1) Skylum’s cloud services will be a total shitshow nightmare. Justification: they lack the software engineering maturity ne...

Dan Parsons commented,

Reminder - there are 3 business days left before the end of January when you will inevitably fail all your users again by not releasing a fix for simple issues like data destruction bugs, installer...

Dan Parsons commented,

> We focused on stability and regression testing first due to the tight schedule. I'm truly sorry that some of the issues have slipped through. Dennis, please explain. Many people weren't even a...

Dan Parsons commented,

@Dennis, @Nastia - Please legitimately answer my question. Please also tell me why it's been 2 weeks with no new "Update from Support Team" #7?