• Total activity 18
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Philippe Steindl

Philippe Steindl commented,

Well, to be fair, the AI solutions, the autoediting, is apprently Skylums goal to provide soemthing Lightroom etc do not have. I get it, it is important in a business to have a marketable outstandi...

Hello Helena Carter Yeah, I am waiting ... patiently so far. I know Skylum has its ressources also in their new AI product and it's not a firm the size of Adobe and thus limited in progress. So I'l...

Hm, I also thought I was buying a good LR alternative, with some additional AI features. To be fair I did that, because another 3rd party article said so. But my problem with Luminar 4 at the momen...

Worked fine for me, too. I'm at 4.3.0 (6175) now, and there is a search button in the middle of the upper button bar below the menus for me.

It's a suggestion I'd like to subscribe to as well. I guess to enhance the somewhat simplistic library search options, we'd need tags that we can define somewhere in the options and then hose hav...

It's a start :) But it's a good idea to give suggestions to enhance this. I'd assume a good idea would be to at least have manual, freely definable tags. So you could tag photos with an "unlimited"...

Well, reading the current articles in here, it seems either 4.3 is buggy or the update process doesn't handle the update process right, so I gues it's better to first let Skylum get this cleared up.

Indeed :) The list of cameras to me is usually for RAW file support. Lenses all have their very own, very specific distortions, so a list of cameras supported tells me nothing. It would have to be ...

Philippe Steindl created a post,

What's all this Luminar 4.3.0 talk?

Answered

Er, I'm confused. My luminar "search for updates" tells me, my Version 4.2.0 (5577) is the latest?

Hello Margaret. I did see that, but what is it based on? Some cameras seem to store detailed correction information in the RAW, some seem to only put the lenses ID in the RAW and the software has t...