• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Johnathan Stabler

Johnathan Stabler created a post,

Eye enhancement feature request

Answered

Luminar allows for increasing size of eyes. Is it possible to allow a negative on the slider to make eyes smaller?

Johnathan Stabler commented,

Mark, This happens when an image's data gets corrupt in the catalog. From the gallery view, right click the image and remove edits. You can then open it in editor and reapply changes. I went thro...

I've been through the support process (and continue to) and I get the feeling that it's just an exercise in futility. All these support suggestions about firewalls, compatibility mode, user permiss...

Just opened Luminar 4 to see if there is an update to fix the constant crashing issues. No update.Instead I'm greeted by a promo window asking if I may be interested in pre-ordering Luminar AI. As ...

I've been through the support process. Reinstalled and sent event logs to support. Still no solution. Still crashing without error or warning. After sending details, I eventually get an automated e...

Tone Curve Improvements

Answered

Lightroom allows you to use the Tone Curve picker to sample direct on the image and drag up and down. This is a much easier way to select luminosity and add points, rather than direct on grid / cur...

Luminar 4 Latest Build Crashes, Freezes & Bugs

Answered

Even though I have a new PC with good specs, performance is not great with Luminar 4. I might be able to look past that and just drink more tea / wine while it thinks about doing stuff. But the fre...

Luminar 4.2.0 (5592)

This bug still exists. Image layers not exporting in batches.Why hasn't this been fixed yet? Adding watermarks is a pretty common requirement and if it can't be done in batches then that creates a ...