• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Harry Hickey

Harry Hickey created a post,

Harry Hickey

Answered

There is something unusual in Neo 1.2.0 with HDR enabled.  Pick a picture from the catalog. Click on edit go to layer properties then masking,  Click on Fill, then show then clear.  This picture di...

Harry Hickey commented,

Well the version is now 1.0.5. Still no histogram for Windows OS users. This statement, "In regards to the histogram, indeed, there's a histogram under Curves in Windows, and it is available only t...

Neo V1.0.2 still lacks histogram in curves for Windows

Answered

Skylum favors Apple it seems to me. Recent example shows Apple Neo with a histogram in Curves. This can be observed when watching You tube Neo tutorials for Neo.   This is what I see on Windows 10...

Harry Hickey

Answered

I've downloaded and install Neo for windows. (v 1.0.0(9xxx). I use histogram and clipping to find over/ under exposure. I've read that the histogram will come with the next update. I thought to loo...

Harry Hickey commented,

What's new in Luminar AI 1.3 : Softness slider in the Dodge & Burn tool. Thank you Software Development team for seeing it as I requested.

Dodge and Burn lacks soft function in Windows

Answered

I want Skylum to include the Shift bracket key ([ ]) feature in Windows that already exists in the MAC OS. Use the controls to adjust how large and soft the brush is. Brush Size. Use this slider ...

Harry Hickey commented,

Austin Miller: Did not understand your question first time around. I have now successfully installed Luminar AI. The problem was on the first installation when opening AI the program opened without...

Harry Hickey commented,

Austin Miller : I logged into my account to download the installation file and stayed logged in during install.   

Harry Hickey

Answered

I've downloaded and install Luminar AI. AI opens but all the menu items are greyed out. Do I need an activation code. Could not find one on the "my software section. Awaiting further instructions

Next Aurora 2019 update

When is the next update coming?