• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Tim Palmer-Benson

Tim Palmer-Benson commented,

Just tried to import Luminar AI templates into Luminar Neo but the software won't recognize them. The ITC file remains greyed out!

I have already contacted support about this. I am running Mojave and I have given all the details of my machine. The tool simply doesn't appear no matter what I do. It used to appear in Luminar 4

Tim Palmer-Benson created a post,

where is the apply button

Answered

I can’t find the Apply button after exporting from Lightroom. I want to send the image back to LR.  I did find that by right clicking on the image, there is a choice to export to LR, but that is no...

I can’t find the Apply button after exporting from Lightroom. I want to send the image back to LR.  I did find that by right clicking on the image, there is a choice to export to LR, but that is no...

The 101 version is still slow as molasses, taking almost two minutes to load on my Macpro as before. No difference in the performance once loaded it runs okay, No other photographic software does t...

The sloppy programming evident in almost everything produced by Skylum will hopefully sink the company in the end or result in a takeover by one of those hedge funds whose only purpose is to bilk t...

Reviewers don't mention Luminar IA's faults

Answered

Why is it the reviewers of this software FAIL to mention Luminar Ai's sluggishness in opening, both on Macs and PCs?  With so many widespread complaints about this issue, I wonder why it is never m...

Slow to start and doesn't work with Lightroom

Answered

Hi...I am on a Mac Pro. I was wondering if you have any advise on its use with Lightroom Classic, latest version.  I can get Li to send to LR but when I click Apply, it returns to LR with a blank i...

There are also supposed to be tutorials. I cannot see any AI tutorials

Luminar AI membership not fulfilled

Answered

My Luminar AI Membership has not been updated in more than a month. I have not received the promised free tutorials on AI, nor have a received a new set of templates, also promised. Instead I am as...