• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bud Kuenzli

Bud Kuenzli created a post,

Bought it, tried it, love it, can't use it.

Answered

I really, really like Luminar and I loathe subscription models and have humorously spent a lot of money avoiding giving Adobe any more money :). Sadly, Luminar's interface is a deal breaker for...

Bud Kuenzli commented,

Hah....I see the Updating Image Gallery bar moving for the first time ever. It has always stayed at 0 until this very very large folder change. That progress bar needs some attention by the program...

Bud Kuenzli commented,

That's really good to hear. Being able to search on a variety of criteria is critical to my workflow as is being able to sort things and view by file type, or how many "stars" assigned and other cr...

No Search tool??? Really?

Answered

It appears Luminar has no search tool.  If I have named a file Best Mountain shot ever and I don't know when it was taken I can't search for that name?? I want to move 100,000 + images to Luminar a...

4.1 on Catalina. Is it solid?

Answered

I am looking to move Catalina and want to begin using Luminar.  I have 4.1 installed and after reading about all the crashing on 4.2 don't plan on using it but with over 100,000 images on my hard d...

Bud Kuenzli commented,

Here is another request for integration with Affinity Photo. Clearly many of us are moving out of the Lightroom - Photoshop world and a very common workflow is moving from LR to PS and integration ...