• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Randall North

Randall North created a post,

batch procesing

I would really like to create a merged tone mapped auh file with batch processing. Is there any way to also save this merged auh file when batch processing for further processing? The time saving a...

luminar and Aurora use with lightroom

it would be very nice if you could send a collection of hdr photos to aurora, do some initial tone adjustment, and finish the result in luminar before sending it back to lightroom. Unfortunately, w...

Randall North commented,

I have sent the requested info, but I think I have found the issue. I was moving the center of the sun by just using the x and y positioning, and this caused the issue. If I press "Place sun center...

sunrays filter

The sunrays filter starts out positioned in the upper left of the phot, and when I try to move it with the x and y adjustment, there is a "residual sunray" left in the original position. I have att...

Randall North commented,

Thanks, that makes sense.  I wonder if you have any suggestions on using the distortion slider? I adjust it until it looks either not "pincushioned" or "punched out", but is there a more precise ad...

Randall North commented,

perhaps this is a clue: "The FZ2500 (among others) has considerable barrel distortion at full W/A (which is when you see the vignetting). Some programs (e.g. Adobe products, Silkypix, DXO) correct ...

Randall North commented,

here is the imported version in lightroom

lens corrections for raw files

I have a dmc-fz2500 panasonic camera, and when I export a wide angle shot from lightroom as a raw, I get heavy vignetting at the edge of the photo. If I export a jpg or tiff from lightroom (with l...