• Total activity 14
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by A. J. Daitch

A. J. Daitch commented,

Yes. Same problem, but warning symbol is in upper left corner of frame. Procedure by Kate does no good.

A. J. Daitch commented,

I just submitted the very same question to tech support. Does anyone have a workaround to create an editable copy? The inability to do this in L4 is a major shortcoming, and a patch ought to be pro...

A. J. Daitch created a post,

L3: Another lost battle.Damn you, Darth

I had earlier posted regarding a serious issue I was having with L3. In short, L3 was distorting, switching colors, and banding my photos. They were distorted in Library, and were further altered w...

Good Bye Skylum

I just installed Luminar 3.0.2. , after removing all remnants of the original installation. It came as no surprise to me that the issue I fully described in an earlier post, and to which Skylum res...

I give up!

I'm done. Luminar 3 will not run properly on my Mac, which far exceeds any minimum system requirements. The app takes too long to load; The Library distorts many of my images, regardless of the for...

Library and Edit distortion

Mac Pro (Early 2013) Mojave 10.14.2 (18C54) Luminar Version 3.0.1 (2751)   Application has taken a large number of my photos and grossly distorted them, either stretching them into pano format, or ...

Where are imported LUTs hiding?

I have imported a number of LUTs into HDR 2019, but only the last few of those appear in the dropdown list. I know the import process was successful, but why don't  the rest of them appear? How do ...