• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bob Williams

Bob Williams commented,

Nick, Looking at your post history, it is fairly obvious you are unhappy with Skylum. OK move on then. Stop being a Troll. FYI, Affinity Photo, Photoshop, Lightroom, Pixelmator and several others h...

Bob Williams commented,

OK folks, just a gentle reminder for those of you who seem to be geographically and geopolitically challenged. I have no idea where the Lumanor team is now, but they are based out of Kyiv Ukraine. ...

Bob Williams commented,

Yup Nick, FUCK RUSSIA is the (un)official battle cry of Ukraine so I agree, Nice Language!!  

Bob Williams commented,

Mohammed, While I agree with your assertion about the iPad Version - take a look again at my post for 2 reasons: #1 (Most Important) Skylum has to release a product that works on a wide variety of ...

Bob Williams commented,

Nick, Just in case you have been under a FUCKING rock for the last month, Ukraine is at war with Russia. The mere fact that they are releasing updates to Luminar is absolutely AMAZING. As for me .....

Bob Williams commented,

One.more.thing.to.consider: While someone rushes home to finish post-processing their prized photo shoot, I am editing in the field on a iPad and uploading before y'all even leave the job site - th...

Bob Williams commented,

I hardly EVER post to the forums but I gotta say this: Yeah Nick, I am feeling the same way. My iPad, Mavic Pro and Sony A7 go with me everywhere these days; they and all the accessories fit in a c...

Bob Williams commented,

I realize that NEO may be a tough port but hey guys, make it easy on yourselves and just code it for the M1 - you are gonna need that muscle for mobile image editing anyhoo!! And PLEASE stop saying...

Bob Williams commented,

*sigh* and this is why I have invested SO much time (and money!) in the Luminar / Aurora HDR / Air Magic - in the HOPES that we would get a useable DAM that can be cloud synced and shared among cow...

Bob Williams created a post,

Luminar 4.x or Luminar AI - Access Mac Photo Libraries?

Answered

My Wife an I do travel photography or 2 separate Macs, 2 separate iPhones & 2 Sony Alpha DLSRs. We have a developed workflow that sort of works in Apple Photos, but if there were a way to import ev...