• Total activity 17
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Shelia Hunt

Shelia Hunt commented,

Just installed Neo, and all I get is a black screen, regardless of whether I run as a stand-alone or as a plug-in inside Photoshop.

Shelia Hunt created a post,

Neo black screen

Answered

Just installed Luminar Neo, and get nothing but a black screen. 

Shelia Hunt commented,

The Luminar 4 built-in LOOKS did NOT transfer over from Luminar 4 to Luminar AI.  Did NOT... They are not there under Legacy or any of the above. ALSO, in Luminar AI, when you click on a Template, ...

Shelia Hunt commented,

Very frustrated with Luminar AI... The built-in "Looks" from Luminar 4 are nowhere to be found, and the "Templates" in Luminar AI don't do anything at all!  I read all the notes on migrating looks,...

Shelia Hunt commented,

Thanks for your comments, Norm... My go-to software is Photoshop, which I absolutely LOVE.  I use Luminar 4 as plug-in and it works great.  I think Luminar AI has real potential, but they should ne...

Shelia Hunt commented,

Thanks for your note, Austin... Yes, I am working with RAW images as I do in Luminar 4, Photoshop and several other apps. Camera should not matter, but for the record I use a Canon RP for the last ...

Shelia Hunt commented,

Nobody in this thread answered the question of HOW to convert Luminar 4 Looks to Luminar AI templates.  And mine did NOT automatically import from Luminar 4.  

Luminar AI major problems

Answered

So far I'm very disappointed in this software. It looks like Skylum hasn't worked out all the bugs. 1. Inside Luminar AI, all of my images are very grainy and faded, and they are sharp as a tack on...

Debug log

Answered

Please, please fix the debug.log file. Nobody wants these. I've written several times. Everytime I go into Luminar from Photoshop 2020, Luminar creates a debug.log file.

Shelia Hunt commented,

I have the same problem. I use the Luminar 4 plugin from within Photoshop, and every.single.time I open a file in that manner, Luminar 4 adds debug log files to the folder in which the original pic...