• Total activity 65
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 20

Recent activity by Martin Jaiser Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • working with the catalogue

Answered

Reading the posts in this community lets me believe, that I am not alone with my problems with the catalogue function! Each update on macOS adds another picture in the catalogue and its not easy to...

• Catalogue is still a mess

Answered

I updated to Update 2 of Luminar AI - and the catalogue is still a mess! Yesterday I had the first MacOS update since I installed the Luminar update, and - despite I had the feeling, that it is mor...

• empty trash of Luminar AI 2nd update

Answered

I have a problem coming back to the massive catalogue problems which Luminar AI had from beginning. The new version so far does not appear to still have them, but there is a residuum problem: I hav...

• Strange behavior with files modified from Topaz AI

Answered

This is not a big issue, but a very strange behavior.  I use Topaz DeNoiseAI. And with Luminar AI I cannot use that embedded anymore. I have to use it upfront. As DeNoise does offer to work on mult...

• Library problems with Luminar AI

Answered

I use Luminar AI 1.0 and very recently Luminar AI 1.0.1 Since quite a while, I do not see any images in some of the folders of the library. There is a triangle with an expression mark in front of i...

• Luminar AI - good and bad

Answered

the good: faster reading images, good samples and fast applying those, very good workflow recomendation somewhat strange: hiding the lens correction in the PRO menu the bad: no improvement on expor...

• apply look after deskew RAW

Answered

My workflow is to first deskew the RAW file and then take a closer look to the image. When I use a custom look after having modified the lens settings of the image (automatic deskew and removing th...

• Which order to use filters?

Answered

Which order should the filters be used? The order you have it lined up? I especially ask because many people say, you should use a denoiser before anything else... And BTW - I already brought that ...

• AI sharpener and AI denoiser

Answered

You have really great AI algorithms for contrast and image analysis. What about improving the denoiser and the sharpening algorithms with AI as well? That would boost the value of the program anoth...

• Export needs urgent speedup

Answered

Exporting to JPEG, exporting to TIFF (for MAC Photos), exporting to everything is extremely slow - compared to other programs. If you are a Mac user, you most likely use Photos for keeping and coll...