• Total activity 65
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 20

Activity overview

Latest activity by Martin Jaiser

Martin Jaiser commented,

I changed to DxO PhotoLab 4 - that's the way, a catalogue has to look like, works perfect!  I use Luminar as a kind of "plug-in" doesn't work perfectly but suitable. There are a few nice functions ...

Martin Jaiser commented,

Hi Elena, The answer I got was more or less identical with what you wrote in the other thread. All modifications are lost when you remove from catalogue. As they recommended to start from scratch -...

Martin Jaiser created a post,

working with the catalogue

Answered

Reading the posts in this community lets me believe, that I am not alone with my problems with the catalogue function! Each update on macOS adds another picture in the catalogue and its not easy to...

Martin Jaiser commented,

Same frustration here.  Sorry to be that clear, but this whole catalogue thing sucks! My only way using Luminar at the moment is to get image by image into the catalogue, work that through the end ...

Martin Jaiser commented,

And BTW - if I delete Files which are in the catalogue, Luminar AI crashes at least half a dozen times when I try to start it. Then I get a message, that some files are lost and it seems to work pr...

Catalogue is still a mess

Answered

I updated to Update 2 of Luminar AI - and the catalogue is still a mess! Yesterday I had the first MacOS update since I installed the Luminar update, and - despite I had the feeling, that it is mor...

empty trash of Luminar AI 2nd update

Answered

I have a problem coming back to the massive catalogue problems which Luminar AI had from beginning. The new version so far does not appear to still have them, but there is a residuum problem: I hav...

Martin Jaiser commented,

Hi, got it working again with the video. Question: If I loose the catalogue, are all modification to the images lost? Or are they somehow recoverable? regards Martin

Martin Jaiser commented,

If I try to fix the opening issue by pick and place an image on the icon of Luminar AI, it gets to the state below saying "loading" but not doing anything more for hours...  

Martin Jaiser commented,

I had the same issue. And I did as you suggested.  Now Luminar AI crashes every time I try to open it. Cant start anymore!