George Knochel

• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 5

Comments

Recent activity by George Knochel Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Hi Jack, Thank you for your observations.  Yes, you do have very good points there, comparing the IT "controlled environment" in which I was a programmer / analyst from 1967 to 1999, and the curren...

• @Christopher Barkey Chris, you said you are a Developer?  Well, I was one for over 30 years, from mainframe corporation-size installations to mini computers to Unix and Windows PCs.  Then retired. ...

• Hi Colin, yeah I also do the same:  Time Machine backup, and Carbon Copy Cloner. But it seems to me to be "basic" for a Photo/Video DAM software, which claims to be a replacement for Lightroom, etc...

• David and Colin, I would be wary using ON1 simply because there is no backup and restore feature yet, in case your hard drive crashes beyond repair, or you want to move your ON1 system to another c...

• Steve and Anna, is there a list of Luminar "Known Issues"  for customers of Luminar? I have an iMac and use a Logitech game mouse, and don't seem to have any problems with this one.

• Hi Bob -- I was using ON1 Photo RAW for a month, but have stopped using it, mainly because after reading the ON1 forums, realized that it still doesn't yet have any catalog backup and restore funct...

• Hi Nigel -- I'm with you there.  In December I downloaded Luminar 3, then tried working with over 20K photos on my iMac, but with all these stability problems, I've decided to just stay with my App...