• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Patricia Penton

Patricia Penton commented,

Thank you, Roy! And especially for including the Jim Nix links for just Neo tutorials. I love his stuff and will be going thru a lot of these.

Patricia Penton created a post,

Coffee Break

Answered

I haven’t been able to find the current day’s Coffee Breaks for some time and I have exhausted all my efforts to find help on Facebook or the Luminar site, including Luminar Support. I can find lin...

Big Sur problems

Answered

​Is Skylum working to enable us Big Sur regretters to edit our photos in 16 bits again?

I know, Angela, because I'm having a ball doing that.  I LOVE being able to use my own sky pics.  But there are also reasons why it would be absolutely wonderful to be able to take it back into Pho...

Replace with empty pixels

You know what would be really fantastic for those of us who use 4 as a plug-in to a program with layers (like Photoshop) - replace the sky with empty pixels so we could take it back to PS and put i...

Sounds hopeful!  Thanks, everyone, for the help!

Thank you for that information, Helga.  But could you detail the instructions for disabling the Library Module when we install the upgrade to 4 so we might make the most successful transition possi...

Installing Luminar 4 without the DAM

I understand that Flex users will need to switch to Luminar 4 to be able to get any significant upgrades and that we will be able to do so without the DAM.  But I would love to know the detailed in...

Please forgive me for being so dense.  Does this mean I can never upgrade Luminar again, or can I go ahead and upgrade it even though it means adding Libraries?  Will that mess up my computer or my...

Thank you!  Will I still be able to upgrade for other new features but just choose not to include Libraries?