Niranjan Acharya

• Total activity 37
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 14

Recent activity by Niranjan Acharya Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • But where is Luminar 3.0.2 ?

I am trying to update Luminar 3.0.1 and it says "You're up-to-date" same goes with Luminar 2018   I am unable get the latest update for some reason. 

• where is Luminar 3??

I was eager to download and experience Luminar 3. Starting at the countdown the last check was 25 mins wait time. Now almost after 3 hours I logged it to realize the countdown timer has vanished an...

• Exposure Blending using multiple images (similar to Photoshop smart object 'mean' blend)

Hi I am trying to create a long exposure shot with a series of multiple exposures to create a smooth sky / water effect. In photoshop this is done by using all images, converting to smart objects a...

• Pano stitching and stacking

I would like to see pano stitching and Exposure & Focus stacking. will this be made available?? if yes whether free upgrade or in 2020 ;) cheers!!

• License Issue

I had Luminar 2018 for some time and then I raised a refund as it was not meeting my needs. A week later I returned to Luminar as I see it promising and for the price and with amazing community I f...

• Luminar as Photos plugin crash

I've updated my MBP Early 2015 with Mojave and till then I didn't use the photos app. Now since the lack of a DAM in Luminar, I wanted to use Photos as my DAM and luminar as a plugin, which works, ...

• Any ETA on Exposure and Focus Stacking?

I'm primarily interested in exposure stacking (Not HDR) where I can combine multiple images to create a smooth flow (similar to Photoshop's Smart Objects stacking / Blending). This helps in situati...