• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 14

Activity overview

Latest activity by Niranjan Acharya

Niranjan Acharya created a post,

But where is Luminar 3.0.2 ?

I am trying to update Luminar 3.0.1 and it says "You're up-to-date" same goes with Luminar 2018   I am unable get the latest update for some reason. 

Niranjan Acharya commented,

The issue is not fixed in Luminar 3. I’m in Luminar 3.0.1 and recently realized the awkward deep saturation which I thought was good when a friend of mine edited the same image in Lightroom and got...

Hi Angela Your response might be apt for a completely different question related to histogram, highlights and dark areas. Hot pixels are those white dots/spots you see in high iso or long exposur...

yes this is seen in Luminar 3 and 3.0.1 in some cases the weird colors are as if edited and cannot be removed unless the image is unloaded and reloaded into the catalog

3.0.1 is slow, crashes with specific images (I had to remove the external SSD, so that the image does not load, delete the life's pains-taking edited image) then reload the SSD to continue.  Also, ...

where is Luminar 3??

I was eager to download and experience Luminar 3. Starting at the countdown the last check was 25 mins wait time. Now almost after 3 hours I logged it to realize the countdown timer has vanished an...

Adding to the query, will the images be converted to lets say TIFF before opening in Aurora HDR? this is how it works with other software when Luminar is used as a plugin. This will simply increase...

Yes we need Panorama Stitching, Focus Stacking and Long Exposure Blending

Exposure Blending using multiple images (similar to Photoshop smart object 'mean' blend)

Hi I am trying to create a long exposure shot with a series of multiple exposures to create a smooth sky / water effect. In photoshop this is done by using all images, converting to smart objects a...

Pano stitching and stacking

I would like to see pano stitching and Exposure & Focus stacking. will this be made available?? if yes whether free upgrade or in 2020 ;) cheers!!