• Total activity 35
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 6
  • Subscriptions 10

Recent activity by David Reagan Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Metadata update?

Answered

Can we get an update on when we will be able to edit metadata in Luminar 3? (Or 4.) It's been on the roadmap since the end of 2018. My workflow depends on being able to manage metadata. Right now I...

• SmugMug export?

In the Share Image button screenshot on this doc page: https://skylum.com/luminar/user-guides/chapter-7-edit-view There are several options other than "Export to image" and "Mail". Are those just o...

• Import from Camera/Folder/Card Reader/etc.

I just installed Luminar 3. The library feature is pretty barebones, but it is better than nothing. And several of the must have features are on the roadmap already. That said, the one thing missin...

• My tags/metadata disappear when I export

Answered

I've used other tools to add tags to a lot of my photos. Some I've even added titles and captions to. Services like SmugMug make use of those fields when you upload to them. It's really handy. An e...

• Is there a demo?

Is there a demo or trial version of Aurora?

• Has anyone had any success getting Luminar running under Wine on Linux?

What the subject says. I'm not sure what more to say. Hmm.... Somewhat related, but I kinda wonder what would happen if Luminar was sold through Steam. Steam recently announced their Proton tool th...

• Intro

Just a quick intro about myself. I haven't purchased Luminar yet, but I'm thinking I will. :) I'm hobbyist photographer. Mainly landscapes and nature photography. I live in Oregon, USA, so there ar...

• Questions about the upcoming Library feature set

I just learned about Luminar via TheHybridShooter's video over on YouTube. I've been trying to find a solid Lightroom replacement for a few months now. Luminar seems like a very strong contender. I...