• Total activity 16
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert Chlup

Robert Chlup commented,

I am a Windows 10 User Luminar3 ! After edit one Picture all thumbnails are black in all folders !!! All changes are away! I am angry !!!! All new starts bring black Thumbnails!!! THIS SOFTWARE IS ...

Robert Chlup commented,

New Version same Problems . Slow to read Pictures  Changes never "ending" loading to the DAM  No Handbook for German ( Page not found) The Software is unusable . I am no PAYING BETA TESTER ! So dei...

Robert Chlup created a post,

German or english and Menu ???? Crazy

Why is the Software in german and englisch???? Why is the menu point "ALBUM erstellen" in "Bibliothek" and also in "Bild"  ??? My language  is German and Luminar3 Windows Version!

Robert Chlup commented,

I am angry ! I've been waiting for over a year for a usable software. and now I will be put off until February until the BASIC functions become reality.   https://community.skylum.com/hc/en-us/prof...

Robert Chlup commented,

I have the same Problem User Guide in german  grrrrrrr

Robert Chlup commented,

I'm sick !   I have invested my money in a banana software! The software matures at the customer. I do not want to be a paying betatester

Robert Chlup commented,

Thanks to Tom for the explanation!This entry has a value added for the user and for your company. User can sort the Pictures after the Export by Software and for your Company it is free advertisin...

Robert Chlup created a post,

Software in EXIF

I miss the Software in the EXIFs ! Please make it ! Its very important to sort the Pictures by Software!