• Total activity 33
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 5
  • Subscriptions 13

Activity overview

Latest activity by Robert Chlup

Robert Chlup commented,

So far I have invested a lot of money in Skylum software and it actually didn't deliver what was promised! I am definitely not buying new software that is a black box like many other versions! Will...

Robert Chlup commented,

Danke das sich jetzt mehr Menschen beschweren wie Skylum mit Kunden umgeht! Das Mail mit der einfachen Frage von mir wann denn endlich EXIF Tools kommen hat mir Herr Tsepko in Oberlehrer Manier öff...

Robert Chlup created a post,

Free Luminar AI for long term investors from macphun and skylum software

Answered

dear company skylum! I have invested money in this software since the beginning of Luminar PC Beta, Luminar 2018, Luminar 3, Luminar, 4 and with Aurora, but none of these productshas ever kept the ...

where is the roadmap for Luminar4

Answered

I can't find the luminar 4 roadmap anymore !! Would the roadmap be deleted? Where is the EXIF ​​/ IPCT processing that has been promised for a year at Luminar3 ???? Luminar AI is coming at Christma...

why are you showing me advertisements from Luminar AI ???

Answered

why are you showing me advertisements from Luminar AI ??? The software should be delivered for Christmas ??? It doesn't even work version 4 with the promised functions! Then why should you spend ...

Robert Chlup commented,

now we have to pay for luminar tutorials even though version 4 is not even finished yet? no exif tools nothing is ready! Version 4.3 is, as you can read here in the community and in international f...

Robert Chlup commented,

The best luminar was 3.2! you could create your own work menu and it's usable and quick! No idea why software developers put their own interests above those of the users ???? Nobody permanently cha...

Robert Chlup commented,

Wir lassen uns nicht unterkriegen wir verwenden einfach funktionierende professionelle Software ala Silkypix! Luminar liegt in der Schublade bis die Entwickler endlich wissen welche Art Software Lu...

Robert Chlup commented,

Nachdem  ich ja alle Versionen von Luminar seit der PC Beta habe bin ich auf die Version 3,2,0 5246 zurück gestiegen! Ich habe festgestellt diese Version läuft stabil ich brauche kein Skyreplacemen...

Robert Chlup commented,

Hi Erwin we are the largest group of beta testers in the world!  I've been a beta tester since https://skylum.com/blog/luminar-for-windows-public-beta  when the project was still running on Macphun...