• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by William Jenks

William Jenks commented,

Richard- Glad to hear this is the plan. My intent was much less to sound negative than to ask and urge that the plugin version remain fully functional on par with whatever the “full” version woul...

William Jenks commented,

There's time for course correction, but yes, I agree it does seem to portend that in the future the DAM version will be separated completely from the plugin version.  I'm invested enough in my curr...

William Jenks created a post,

Luminar Plugin

The latest information is very unclear:  what's the difference between "Luminar Plugin" and just using the current version of Luminar as a plugin/extension...in my case from Apple Photos?Will Lumin...

William Jenks commented,

I didn't use them frequently, but when they are useful, they are very useful.... please just look at importing the blur effects that used to be in FX Studio.

William Jenks created a post,

FX Studio as plugin

I own Luminar 3, Aurora 2019, and the old Creative Kit.  Although the vast majority of functionality of CK is now incorporated into Luminar (and thus the old apps are not needed), the blur effects ...

William Jenks commented,

It's stated elsewhere that all of CK functionality is in Luminar.  I don't believe that's true.  The blur effects in FX Studio are not easily duiplicated...or at laeast I can't find the they are.  ...