• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dan Noland

Dan Noland commented,

Of even more concern is Skylum's horrid response to this issue.  It certainly indicates that there are major issues within this company involving staying up to date.  As a result, I will no longer ...

Dan Noland commented,

I have been getting nothing but a run around from them for this problem since I first went to Big Sur Beta in early August.  They assured me it would be fixed promptly.  They haven't even addressed...

Dan Noland commented,

As I informed you a day ago, Big Sur OS 11 is not released... only the Beta version is available, currently at Beta 8.  I am somewhat disappointed that an Apple software developer would not be awar...

Dan Noland created a post,

Luminar 4.3 crash during Export w/ latest OS 11 Beta

Answered

I'm using the most recent OS 11 Big Sur Beta (9/18/20) and Luminar 4.3 will crash instantly whenever I attempt to Export to the desktop or anywhere else.  I've tried it with png, jpg and tiff files...

Dan Noland created a post,

Luminar 4 does not show up in Open with

Answered

When I go to open a photo that does not have Luminar as the default, Luminar 4 does not show up in the "Open with" (right click) menu.  All the other graphics apps are there but not Luminar 4.  How...