• Total activity 7
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by ramesh ramchand

ramesh ramchand commented,

I’m amazed that Skylum has been promoting a DAM for almost two years, and now with a barely a week to launch, we are still not clear as to its feature specifications. The company needs to be more s...

And no migration tool from LR in the initial release. Definitely not a replacement for LR. No fight with ON1.

Catalog vs DAM seems a bit underwhelming. ON1 just announced yesterday the ability to migrate all LR adjustments (with quite convincing videos) over to ON1 Raw 2019. I am keen to understand Luminar...

My earlier post was removed by the mods. Maybe it was too critical of Skylum or maybe it was because I showed a preference for a competitor product. Quite disappointed with this behavior towards a ...

Thanks Denis. I currently use Lightroom as DAM and Luminar for post-processing. Question Will Luminar DAM force import of all photos before cataloging like Lightroom or will it work more like ON1? 

I can understand delays in shipping a quality product. However, since the product is now in internal Beta, can someone shed some light on the features it is likely to ship with?  Frankly if it ship...