• Total activity 23
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Hugh Ellins

Hugh Ellins commented,

Elena   Thanks  for the comments regretfully none of that  worked. In any  event the issue is not  a lost  folder but that in Lost Edits on clicking on a photo the only drop down  is either  "Locat...

Hugh Ellins created a post,

Lost Edits

Answered

I have asked this before but reraise the issue. I have photos in Lost  Edits. I have right clicked on the  relevant  image. The drop  down  does not say  "Select  Image" but  "Select  Folder". I ne...

Lost edits

Answered

I have photos  in lost edits, I want  to  move them to  another folder. I have right  clicked and instead of the message "locate image" I get  "locate folder" which is to  a folder on the  photos <...

Hugh Ellins commented,

Many  thanks    now I undertsand the process   Hugh

Images in windows and luminar

Answered

Evening   I have been editing  photos in Luminar and was expecting to  see in My Photos in Windows the edited version  and not  the original  photo. Is that right  or  am I missing  something.?   H...

Cataloruees

Answered

Continuing  my getting used to  Luminar I have again  being trying to  get  to  grips with Catalogues. I know  I have  a  catalogue  because if I open "File" and look  in recently opened there appe...

Hugh Ellins commented,

Kate   Thanks for the comments. If your suggestions do  not  work . I will  send you  one of the photos   Hugh

editing cages

Answered

I have recently  taken  photos at  a  bird sancutary. A lot of the  birds are  in cages. What is the best  way of  removing  the netting from the photo? Thoughts please   Hugh

Hugh Ellins commented,

Austin I did  reply to the email. I am working the other way round to  finding   aspecific monitor. Firstly  is an external  monitor a  good  idea. If so  what  size  is advisable  and what resolut...

Monitors

Answered

Evening, Being new to  Luminar  I have been in touch with the  team  and very  helpful you are to, This is  not a  proplem. Currently  I am using a  laptop  and find the  screen  small . The lap  t...