• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by David Isaac

David Isaac commented,

This looks mostly like a change management issue. A big change to the mode of operation should be accompanied with support documentation on how to deal with the change. Just dropping Save from th...

David Isaac commented,

Crop works great for me.  It does look like it now defaults locked to the original aspect ratio, which I actually prefer but is easy enough to change.  

David Isaac commented,

Re: photo import.   Please keep in mind that photo "import" functions are just sugar coating over native Windows file move/copy functions.  Open your SD card through Windows Explorer, find you phot...

David Isaac commented,

Presuming you are referring to where the catalog is stored.  Default is in Pictures folder.  You can move the Luminar Catalog folder anywhere you want (exit Luminar first!) and use File>Catalog>Ope...

David Isaac commented,

Thanks for the helpful posts.  I was able to move the catalog easily on Windows. 1. Exit Luminar 2. Cut and paste the catalog folder to move it to a new location. 3. Open Luminar and open the moved...

David Isaac commented,

+1 for color mask.  See LightZone for a good example...I can use the color picker and range setting on a filter to apply the filter to any color range I want.  Selecting skin tones is a breeze, and...