Rodney Brown

• Total activity 106
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 18
  • Subscriptions 36

Recent activity by Rodney Brown Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Luminar 3.1 Startup time

My startup times were varying between 10 and 60 seconds and I've figured out why. The golden rule (for me at least) is to jump back to grid view before exiting.  If i exit Luminar from the edit pan...

• Version 3.1 Ratings - Still not Sharing

I just watched the video on new features, an a fair amount of time was spent on rating images. Unfortunately, Luminar is still not using .XMP sidecars, so the ratings can't be shared amongst progra...

• Flex installation

I keep getting "We're having trouble connecting. Please check your internet connection and try again"  

• Two Wishes

Putting aside the issues which are already well covered, I have two wishes for making Luminar 3 much more usable (for me at least). 1. Do something about the "wall of photos" that is just overwhelm...

• Erase Tool in 3.0.1

In the past the Erase tool has been almost magic.  Now with 3.0.1 it seems to leave a smear rather than making things disappear.  I'm not sure if this is my imagination or not, is anyone else seein...

• Luminar Cropping

I notice that when I crop AND change the angle of the image, Luminar often creates a double image.  I can only get rid of it by resetting the crop AND deleting all filters.

• Community Suggestions?

Hi Luminar, there are a lot of great suggestions for enhancements in the comments for Luminar 3.  Would it be possible to have a "Community Suggestions" sub-forum where we can submit suggestions (n...

• Luminar 3 and XMP files

I've been using ON1, Lightroom, and not Capture One where image ratings, colour tags, GPS information etc are stored in XMP files and can be shared between the DAMs.  Luminar 3 is not picking up an...

• Luminar .lmnr file size

I notice that the .lmnr file size is a little larger than the original file and appears to contain the original file.  From what I can see the Mac version just keeps the edits in a much smaller fil...

• Aurora 2019 .auh file

I've just had my first play around with Aurora 2019 - so far, so impressive! One thing I noticed is that changes are saved in a .auh file - is this new?  It's A LOT smaller than a .pst, and looks t...