• Total activity 65
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 23

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rodney Brown

Rodney Brown commented,

Bert, I followed the advice to run CCleaner and it installed Avast AntiVirus on my computer by default.  be warned!!

Rodney Brown commented,

Unfortunately this is the way it appears to work.  When you use the Erase tool, it seems to create a stamped layer above all existing layers, and any further changes to lower layers are hidden. Lum...

Rodney Brown created a post,

Two Wishes

Putting aside the issues which are already well covered, I have two wishes for making Luminar 3 much more usable (for me at least). 1. Do something about the "wall of photos" that is just...

Rodney Brown commented,

DNG is a bit of a nuisance (another step, another 50MB file to manage), but I think Roy is right, it's probably the only answer until they update the camera profiles.

Rodney Brown commented,

I have a Fuji X-T2 and they open without and issue.  What camera do you have - is it on the supported list yet?

Rodney Brown commented,

I agree on the top level show thing.  I really wish it would just show the folders and images on the current level as you move up and down the directory structure - it would make organising so much...

Erase Tool in 3.0.1

In the past the Erase tool has been almost magic.  Now with 3.0.1 it seems to leave a smear rather than making things disappear.  I'm not sure if this is my imagination or not, is anyone else seein...

Rodney Brown commented,

Thank you for these updates, please keep them coming.

Rodney Brown commented,

I have to agree with K. G. on the catalogue.  I can't believe they're creating a new file for every single edit done to an image.  That needs to be changed to a single sidecar to make the image+edi...

Luminar Cropping

I notice that when I crop AND change the angle of the image, Luminar often creates a double image.  I can only get rid of it by resetting the crop AND deleting all filters.