• Total activity 133
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 24
  • Subscriptions 43

Activity overview

Latest activity by Rodney Brown

Rodney Brown commented,

Hi photobyjohnbo, same problem with a Dell 9310 with Xe graphics. My workaround was to purchase On1 2021 after so much time waiting for a fix.   Good luck

Rodney Brown created a post,

Luminar AI Memory use very high - Luminar laggy

Answered

Hi, I have a new Dell 9310 i7 with 16GB of memory, and I'm finding that after I've done a few edits to an image, memory usage for Luminar AI goes up to about 12GB and Luminar becomes to laggy to us...

Rodney Brown commented,

Pat, after you create the new DWORD, just double click on it and enter a single 1 digit. Likewise, to enable HW acceleration again, double click on it and change the 1 to 0.

Rodney Brown commented,

David, that works well! As for Intel, graphics acceleration works fine on Capture One and On One, plus gaming, so I'm suspicious of the claim that it's an Intel issue.  If it is, I hope Skylum have...

Rodney Brown commented,

Hi David, that appears to disable hardware acceleration for everything.  I don't suppose they mentioned an actual fix for the issue? Rod

Rodney Brown commented,

Are you sure you're talking about the compare option in the View menu?

Compare fuction

Answered

Hi all, there's a Compare option under the View menu but I can't get it to work. I've tried highlighting multiple images and either selecting compare from the menu or pressing the ";" shortcut. Doe...

Before / After eyeball won't show After

Answered

If I click on the Before/After eyeball, it shows the before image, but I can't get back to the after image unless I go back to the catalog view and then back to edit. Is anyone else seeing this?

Clone Stamp unusable

Answered

If it's the first thing you use, it's not too bad. But if there are multiple edits Clone Stamp becomes totally random and unusable with blocky changes all over the image and the app hangs requiring...

Unable to drag image

Answered

When an image is zoomed in during an edit, the image doesn't drag with the little hand. Instead, it just jumps to the new spot once i stop dragging.  This means I have to guess where i want to be b...