• Total activity 60
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 46
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by R R

R R commented,

Any updates on the Virtual Copies support? Can't believe this was promised back in Luminar 3 and has not been delivered yet. If current perf limitations or implementation limits the feasibility of ...

R R commented,

Angela Andrieux yes, responses where on the spam folder. Weird as previous ones never made it there.   Regarding the no purchases, that's very weird as there should be three different products on t...

R R commented,

Same here. I have send multiple emails and no response.    What's going on?

R R created a post,

Luminar AI? What about Luminar 4?

Answered

I'm excited yet sadden by the news of Luminar AI!  Excited about the interesting new features but extremely sad and even somewhat mad some of these are not also added to Luminar 4. Composition AI s...

R R created a post,

Improve "Import workflow"

Answered

I would certainly like to see an improved "import module" on which users can apply some sort of "pre-workflow" like configuration / edits / presets to the images to be imported. In addition, it wou...

R R commented,

Hi Kate Williams is there any timeline of when can we expect these performance improvements updates? I bought the product a few days ago and coming from Lightroom, I had high hopes out of Luminar 4...