• Total activity 18
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Borromeo

Peter Borromeo commented,

It seems I'm constantly sending videos of my issues.  There is no need to send one.  Simply use one of the tools I mentioned, switch to the other, then undo the edits you made in the last tool you ...

Just noticed the same thing happens in reverse too!!  Erase tool and clone tool tied together.  If you undo one, the other gets undone also.  What???

Peter Borromeo created a post,

Erase and clone and stamp tools

Answered

When I use the erase tool, make my edits, then open the clone and stamp tool, use it, but then find I made a mistake, if I hit the undo arrow in clone tool, it erases all the edits I've done in the...

Wow!  Was so psyched for the water/sky reflection to come out.  Big disappointment.  Everything that's wrong is stated in the Matt Suess youtube video.  If there are clouds in the water, they do no...

Organizing sky types in the app

Answered

I recently watched a video where the presenter had her skies listed underneath the original folder name that they came in.  I'm not talking about in the Explorer but in the AI app itself.  All my s...

I concur.  What the hell does that mean?  Not going to re-install it when we already saw it work in beta?  Doesn't make sense.  I understand that the sky reflection tool is going to be held back un...

In a Youtube video from Anthony Morganti (Mr. Photographer), he used a beta version of Luminar AI and those options were available in the pull down menu.  Why have they not been incorporated in the...

C:>user name>AppData>Roaming>LuminarAI>Data>Templates>Legacy

Local masking issue

Answered

In videos with the beta version, instructors were showing Skin AI, Face AI and Details AI on the drop down when they clicked on Local Masking.  In the release version, these are gone.  Only Basic a...

Are you talking about Luminar AI or Luminar 4?  AI isn't out yet.