• Total activity 61
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 16
  • Subscriptions 19

Activity overview

Latest activity by Federico Lazzari

Federico Lazzari commented,

I agree, again, it remains totally NOT answered. Why don't you at least develop Luminar AI as a plug-in / add-on to Luminar 4 !!! That would allow those like me to stick with Skylum's Luminar and n...

Please, add dual monitor ASAP. Makes it impossible to use it as a DAM and replace Adobe. I rather use Apple Photos, and that is not something you should be proud or happy to hear. 

AI Update 2 was released, and both DAM and editing essential features are still missing. One of them being dual-monitor support. It's ridiculous to pretend to replace Adobe this way. You are nothin...

Kate says "Luminar does support two monitors functionality. Nevertheless, if you are talking about the option to split the UI between two monitors, indeed, this feature is currently missing." What ...

Yes please. Add layers back. Local masking is no replacement, and if I need to explain why, then your business is not that of photo editing tools.

Indeed, I am a low-intermediate user. I don't do photo shoots and deal with photos intermittently. I got used to L4 layers and as some other users noted, AI local masking is not the same and as eas...

This appears to be the latest thread about Big Sur. What's Skylum know-issues / status / roadmap on compatibility? I obviously expect a few bugs for a major new OS - including new architecture!. So...

Hi people in this thread: what software do you use to compare and cull pictures side by side? Picassa has died; Aperture does not run in Catalina, my Lightroom 6 installer is lost ....

Thanks Austin and Victoria. But the OP and my question were about two more basic features not related to editing but to sorting and selecting pictures: 1) put 2 or more pictured side by side to rat...

Me too. Looking for a practical way to choose the best one of various takes of a photo. Please add this feature!