• Total activity 67
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 16
  • Subscriptions 22

Activity overview

Latest activity by Federico Lazzari

Federico Lazzari commented,

It seems like Luminar has died after AI. Nothing is being developed apart from that one-bullet fun of AI. Other features got killed, actually.

Skylum is a disaster.  in 2018 I bought the first version as they promised to be "the Aperture heritage and Lightroom contender". But they took a few versions to even develop a very basic DAM.  Now...

I am startled that the Layers discussion is still open.- You should've either bring layers back or allow "local masking" to be used with more than Basic editing. For example Black and White. It doe...

I agree, again, it remains totally NOT answered. Why don't you at least develop Luminar AI as a plug-in / add-on to Luminar 4 !!! That would allow those like me to stick with Skylum's Luminar and n...

Please, add dual monitor ASAP. Makes it impossible to use it as a DAM and replace Adobe. I rather use Apple Photos, and that is not something you should be proud or happy to hear. 

AI Update 2 was released, and both DAM and editing essential features are still missing. One of them being dual-monitor support. It's ridiculous to pretend to replace Adobe this way. You are nothin...

Kate says "Luminar does support two monitors functionality. Nevertheless, if you are talking about the option to split the UI between two monitors, indeed, this feature is currently missing." What ...

Yes please. Add layers back. Local masking is no replacement, and if I need to explain why, then your business is not that of photo editing tools.

Indeed, I am a low-intermediate user. I don't do photo shoots and deal with photos intermittently. I got used to L4 layers and as some other users noted, AI local masking is not the same and as eas...

This appears to be the latest thread about Big Sur. What's Skylum know-issues / status / roadmap on compatibility? I obviously expect a few bugs for a major new OS - including new architecture!. So...