• Total activity 19
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 3
  • Subscriptions 8

Activity overview

Latest activity by Aaron Lamb

Aaron Lamb commented,

CC Cleaner???  Really, your advise is to have users use software that has been hacked not once but twice?You can't supply a registry path so the users can manually delete the keys without using que...

Aaron Lamb created a post,

Your survey was pretty limiting

Answered

While some of the features seemed to be nice additions.  There was nothing about stability, ICC profiles, heck even to turn on or off hardware acceleration with the GPU.  My biggest issues with it ...

Aaron Lamb commented,

I just ran into a strange issue oddly with Capture One 20 doing something similar.  The problem wound up being that the install was using hardware acceleration for export processing and was jacking...

Aaron Lamb commented,

It's the main reason I've kind of gave up on L3 and L4.  Either importing into or exporting from, colors are always off.  Sending a file from LR to Luminar I usually have to crank the saturation wa...

Aaron Lamb commented,

Some of actually approached Skylum earlier this year about beta testing.  It would appear that having a YouTube channel trumps a 10 page technology CV.

Still haven't been able to use Luminar 3

For some reason the DAM portion just takes over and keeps me from even editing photos.  Disk I/O jumps to 100% and just stays there.  I set up Luminar just to look at one main folder of images to s...

Loosing EXIF Data

I noticed some photos where being stripped of EXIF data on return to Lightroom.  I was actually able to find the problem. Reproducible: In LR, when using the Right Click "Edit In > Aurora HDR 2019"...

Aaron Lamb commented,

Facebook disabled direct publishing as of August 1st 2018.   As we begin enhancing our new app review process and make changes to our platform, the Events, Groups, Pages and Instagram APIs will no ...