• Total activity 9
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Member

Member commented,

Hi there,  I’m new to Luminar, bought and installed this month, first on my iMac then a couple of days ago on my windows laptop. Initially I used it standalone on the laptop and it was slow but no ...

Member commented,

Also meant to say I haven't started installing anything on my Windows laptop yet - hopefully will be as successful as the Mac installations. Then it'll be climbing the Luminar/Aurora learning curve...

Member commented,

Brilliant. Have successfully installed Aurora using the alternative installer sent by Elene. Thanks for your help and your prompt response.   Chris

Member created a post,

Auroral HDR download/install problem

Answered

Just bought Luminar, Aurora HDR, Sunsets and Planets Package. All okay except Aurora; it appeared to download okay but failed to install. I'm new to Skylum community so apologies if I've flagged th...

Member commented,

Thanks very much for your assurances Helga.   I've now purchased the combined package of Luminar 4 with sunsets and planets and Aurora. All okay so far EXCEPT after downloading Aurora and attemptin...

Member created a post,

Buying Luminar...

Answered

Was about to buy Luminar4 but I wasn't confident about the FastSpring interface, it looked so amateurish I thought it might be a scam. Looked at reviews for FastSpring and about half were exceeding...