Hans Smits

• Total activity 11
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 3

Comments

Recent activity by Hans Smits Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • I was sucked into upgrading to Luminar 4 by positive reviews etc and have asked for a refund It still sticks and pauses at lots of stages, even to do an export is very slow. Maybe this program onl...

• Jason above is absolutely correct.. We don't want someone to make versions of our photos for us, that is what we are trying to do with your software in a fast efficient and easy way.. Please stop m...

• You are not wrong! Good to hear that I am not the only one who thinks this way. I don't want a shovel with flashing lights, I want a shovel with a strong handle.. By the way, suspect that end of ...

• Sorry Chaps,, I have really tried my best with Luminar. In 2018 I got a refund on the basis of no asset management system but fell into the trap of per-ordering the Luminar 3 based on fancy promoti...

• Thanks for the reply. Did not want to spoil your day by complaining but I have been looing at my "redundent Luminar link" sitting on my Laptop for nearly a year now and sort of need to decide which...