• Total activity 10
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Hans Smits

Hans Smits commented,

Jason above is absolutely correct.. We don't want someone to make versions of our photos for us, that is what we are trying to do with your software in a fast efficient and easy way.. Please stop m...

Hans Smits commented,

You are not wrong! Good to hear that I am not the only one who thinks this way. I don't want a shovel with flashing lights, I want a shovel with a strong handle.. By the way, suspect that end of ...

Hans Smits created a post,

Mr

I feel that this striving for new fancy features and loads of effects is not the way to go.. what we need is a rock solid editor that is simple, fast and easy to complete with Lightroom. Forget abo...

Hans Smits commented,

Sorry Chaps,, I have really tried my best with Luminar. In 2018 I got a refund on the basis of no asset management system but fell into the trap of per-ordering the Luminar 3 based on fancy promoti...

Hans Smits commented,

Thanks for the reply. Did not want to spoil your day by complaining but I have been looing at my "redundent Luminar link" sitting on my Laptop for nearly a year now and sort of need to decide which...

Hans Smits created a post,

Hans

Hi,, Just want to add my disappointment at the lack of DAM on Luminar.. I purchased Luminar on the basis of the up coming DAM. If you are trying to process large quantities of photos you have to ha...