• Total activity 20
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 8
  • Subscriptions 6

Activity overview

Latest activity by Mike Hill

Mike Hill commented,

This seems to be a persistent problem with Luminar.  I have found that occasionally it's impossible to import DNG files to Luminar AI and Luminar 4.  No rhyme or reason, and the files open in other...

Mike Hill commented,

Come on Skylum - there have been requests for Focus Stacking for three years now - and you said then that it was being considered.  What's the problem ?  

Mike Hill commented,

The call for focus stacking was made at least two years ago - and we've now seen Luminar AI introduced without the feature.  Come on, Skylum - let's see some action on this - it can't be that chall...

Mike Hill commented,

It's very disappointing to see that Skylum has steadfastly ignored the requests of users for a panorama stitching feature.  It can't be that difficult to achieve when you see what Aurora can do to ...

Mike Hill created a post,

Why has Coffee Break started using Luminar AI

Answered

I'm a fan of Skylum's Coffee Break series on YouTube, but my understanding was that it was intended to guide Luminar users through possibilities for editing that they could explore themselves.   No...

Mike Hill commented,

Hugely helpful tip - thank you - and even better, you can rename the presets that came with the package and give them more memorable titles.