• Total activity 7
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Seth Lesser

Seth Lesser commented,

David -- you found what I read and couldn't find again when I wrote that "I do know somewhere I saw someone explaining exactly how to do with Topaz products."  Yes, that does work just fine and avo...

Seth Lesser commented,

Good luck.  Respond here is you succeed. I'm sure others might stumble upon this.

Seth Lesser commented,

Gary, I can see two ways that you can make it work.  First, I know there is a way to look at the inside contents of an application and by doing so you should be able to copy the plugin alias.  That...

Seth Lesser commented,

HI.  I am the original poster.  And I have -- yes, I have -- gotten Topaz DeNoise AI and Sharpen AI to work as plugins to Luminar 4.  However, the process is not simple.  For some reason, Luminar 4...

Seth Lesser commented,

Thanks for responding. I reinstalled both Topaz apps. Neither appear in Luminar 4.  I will contact Skylum support.  

Seth Lesser created a post,

Topaz Plugins and Luminar 4

Answered

Luminar 4 refuses to recognize Topaz plugins on Mac.  I saw postings about how they cannot be used on Windows but they also don't work on a Mac.  When I go to Edit/Plugins/Other/Add, the apps will ...