• Total activity 117
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 11
  • Subscriptions 34

Activity overview

Latest activity by Dave Marcus

Dave Marcus commented,

I don't bother any more.  It is incapable of maintaining these links. The other problem is more bothersome.  (I really need to find time to reinstall Photoshop. Much as I love the bells and whistle...

Dave Marcus created a post,

Edit MENUS etc gone

Answered

I opened L4 today (latest build) and (a) once again, every single image I have edited has the warning triangle.  That's nothing new, but yesterday at least the most recent one was still connected. ...

ALL EDITS AND IMAGE LAYERS LOST

Answered

I just closed Luminar after editing a single image via Edit Single Image.  I added three image layers, created stamped 2 stamped yers, and used Topaz Studio 2 to create another layer, and did vario...

Dave Marcus commented,

No, this does not work.   1.  Not all of the photos flagged as lost edits in the filmstrip appear in the Lost Edit folder. 2.  When I select one that does appear and select Locate Image, there are ...

Big Sur Issues

Answered

Having upgraded to Big Sur this weekend I have one serious problems with Luminar 4.3.2 and I would appreciate advice, which is that all the photos I have previously processed using Single Image Edi...

Dave Marcus commented,

I just got an email that the “return” of Luminar AI was processed.

Dave Marcus commented,

Hi Helga, how backed up is your support team - how many days?  Please set honest expectations.  Thank you. 

Dave Marcus commented,

Why does Skylum need highly-trained support professionals to handle a refund request?  It is a trivial and routine clerical task. 

Dave Marcus commented,

@Londinense, have you made any progress in getting a refund?  I have heard nothing from support.  

Dave Marcus commented,

Does the Local Mask have Automatica masking of object, for instance, can you easily select a person, or a house or a boulder ... whatever?   This was one of the big gaps in Luminar 4 and Skylum sai...