• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Neil Dedman

Neil Dedman created a post,

Cloe and Stamp

I'm sure its staring me in the face but can anyone help with:   If I am doing a series of clone and stamps and make a mistake, say the seventh, I can't seem to undo it.  CtrlZ or undo doesn't seem ...

Neil Dedman commented,

Is there a downloadable pdf user manual file?   I had Luminar 3 yesterday but alas not today.  The update froze twice and now Luminar 3 won't open.  Do  I reinstall?   Will I lose my library/file s...

Neil Dedman commented,

Hi Angela So to make sure I understand... The space bar function has disappeared but should come back in a future update. What about the clone sampling?   Thanks   Neil

Neil Dedman commented,

So, I tried this on Luminar 3 and ….it doesn't work??? Also, is there a way of resampling the clone area without clicking done and starting again?   Thanks   Neil

Luminar 3

Hi. I have downloaded Luminar 3 fine.Should I manually delete 2018 ? The reason I ask is that I downloaded 3 and played around with it. I then got a Christmas e mail with free analogue profiles. I ...

Neil Dedman commented,

Thanks Angela!

Hand Tool

So...I was zooming in to an area of my image and was doing some clone work.  I wanted to move up the image a little, to a part which was off the visible screen.  I couldn't access the hand tool. Th...

Neil Dedman commented,

Hi   I have seen some videos where different images are worked on simultaneously in different windows.  When I have an image open and try to open another, the system aske me to save my current, so ...

New user, basic question

Neil Dedman commented,

Hi Angela   That is what I expected but it doesn't seem to be the case (I think!).   So in this random example, I set the opacity to 100%.  I then set the softness to 100% and then to 0%.  I expect...