• Total activity 12
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Jon and Kathryn Graul

Jon and Kathryn Graul created a post,

Another customer - Skylum not starting after latest update ...

Same as others - newer Dell XPS Windows 10 64 bit . Downloaded the latest update , Mount Fuji splash screen comes up for a couple seconds , then disappears . Do other editing applications have the ...

Jon and Kathryn Graul commented,

If this goes south , I'm done . I just can't spend an hour on a photo to have it crash in the middle of editing . Can't use the clone tool at all since it doesn't select properly ( known issue not ...

Here's what is sending an even more negative message , been over a month and Skylum has not jumped into this thread to provide any explanation or update status , etc . I don't get it . I'm an amate...

.... and yet still unanswered ? Not good , Luminar , this sends a message loud and clear : "be patient" means "quit whining" . This software was really cheap , and as they say , you get what you pa...

Hmmm .... I really wanted to stick with this long term . Clone stamp issues , crashes and also , "save changes ?" prompt went away and original just closes out ? Doesn't feel right ... if next upda...

Okay , so it wasn't just me ..... this is a major issue , crashes too ! When will this be fixed ?

Jon and Kathryn Graul created a post,

Crashing on me and my son as well

Brand new Dell Inspiron , top of the line , has crashed 3-4 times which is too many when you've put that much time into an edit. Last night while cloning . My son purchased as well , hotrod gaming ...