Fred Pais

I am a commercial photographer specializing in aerial and ground real estate and architecture photography. Ironically, I enjoy post-editing due to its ability to express my personal creativity even in this industry, and to set myself competing with those who can't or won't. I began another of my entrepreneurial startups as a professional in November 2015. Most of my work is around still photos and 360 virtual tours, with some additions using a drone as a licensed FAA sUAS pilot.

• Total activity 8
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 3

Activity overview

Latest activity by Fred Pais

Fred Pais commented,

Please disregard! I found that although there is quite noticeable sky area, it was not sufficient for Luminar 4. All is well (sort of).

Fred Pais created a post,

What happened to my Sky replacement?

Answered

I have the latest version of Luminar 4.3.3 (7895). After not using the Sky replacement for a long time, I have a need today for replacing some earlier photo-poor grey skies for my client. Everythin...

Fred Pais commented,

Hey Mike, I just read your comments. I am a professional primarily in real estate photography. Most of my shots are inside. Unfortunately, I have to agree with you. Real Estate work is basically ig...

Fred Pais commented,

Hello, I attended the launch seminar of Luminar AI. I am looking forward to actually using the software.  I received 3 files thanks to Rich (I believe) including LUTs, Skies, and Textures as an AI ...

Fred Pais created a post,

Are any new Looks anticipated for specifically Real Estate indoors

Answered

Hello,   As a brand-new user for Luminar 4, and real estate photographer, primarily, is there any anticipated Looks out there for my industry? Our photography seems to be more subjective as sales a...