• Total activity 13
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 5

Activity overview

Latest activity by Peter Michalica

Peter Michalica commented,

Hi Didier, the development filter adjusts to different situations: 1. RAW Develop and automatic correction of lens distortion is only availble when you edit a RAW photo 2. When you edit a JPG file ...

Hi Didier, lens correction is available in the "RAW Develop" Filter, which offers three different areas. The middle one "Lens" offers Auto Corrections for Lens Distortion. When you select the lens ...

Hi, I found out that the Skylum Lightroom Presets are indead shown and available within Lightroom (at least on Windows), but with different names. So instead of "Chilly Morning" you will see "color...

The same issue exists for Lightroom Classic CC on Windows. It installs fine, but in Lightroom I cannot see the presets.

Peter Michalica created a post,

Luminar Looks and lense correction

In Luminar 3 the lense correction is lost when a Preset is selected. In my opinion this should not happen. Other products (LR,DxO PL) do not behave like this. Would be great if you can correct that...

Luminar Flex is great and provides new Looks like Professional, Analog and B&W Film. I copied them to the Luminar 3 Folder (Windows: AppData\Roaming\Luminar 3\Data\Looks\Extra\) and use them in Lum...

Peter Michalica created a post,

Aurora 2019 - it's great, it's fantastic

Thank you, Skylum. It's a masterpiece and I am very happy. The experience is great, you load a RAW image and it immediatly processes it for better results. Well done, it's fun to work with and prod...

Hi, I had exactly the same problem that Luminar on Windows would not open my DNG files. It really was related to special characters in the absolute path name of the DNG file. Once I replaced any sp...