• Total activity 8
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 1
  • Subscriptions 1

Activity overview

Latest activity by Andy Campbell

Andy Campbell commented,

Look, I've had my beef with Skylum as much as the next man/woman that feels they have been scammed by the DAM delivery debacle BUT .... Skylum could go a LONG WAY to resolving this whole issue by A...

Andy Campbell commented,

Tony - That's precisely why I propose that ANYONE purchasing software from this company takes a screenshot of the deal they signed up for. The simple fact that you cannot find any reference to Spri...

Andy Campbell commented,

Tony Collins.... yes they PROMISED that they would provide a DAM in SPRING 2018. If they are going to make clear statements like  that in order to entice people to part with their $$$ THEY SHOULD D...

Andy Campbell commented,

Intrigued by your recent announcement regarding Skylum Libraries which, I assume, is the new name for the promised DAM: 'We had initially planned to release those features in Luminar 2019, as a pai...

Andy Campbell commented,

'info about it very soon' MEANS NOTHING !! GIVE US A DATE ! You were happy to take our money - now deliver otherwise this is looking VERY BAD for Skylum and leaving themselves open to legal action....

Andy Campbell commented,

Crazy thing about waiting 18 months for DAM is that I have now spent a LOT of time using Photoshop and Lightroom particularly focusing on things like Luminosity Masks to the point where I now find ...