Brian Ramage

• Total activity 66
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 26
  • Subscriptions 9

Comments

Recent activity by Brian Ramage Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • I agree that their video should show a photographers catalog where there are many of a similar shot, or a photoshoot in general. it is hard to really understand a catalog/DAM that shows such a vari...

• That BETA shot looks like the graphic that has been up for 'ages' showing off the COMING SOON DAM. I am not too thrilled with the spacing but that is because I am old school in the idea of a grid h...

• Here, they can use something like this:   "We at Skylum have been pushing hard to create the best possible DAM for Luminar and our customers. To this end, we were not able to launch the DAM within ...

• @Frank...I re-read that line and unfortunately believe you are correct.   As it stands. I have chosen poorly. I chose Luminar (with the DAM Vaporware) instead of better PostProcessors with Included...

• ^ that link above sounds to be a promising program. updates every few months, and a DAM since 2017.    I did read a blog post today by the CEO (?) and it looks like there may not be a paid L2019......

• it was all written in reference to this guy. it was sounding similar in Skylum's responses how great it would be and SOON and no real details.

• @Jerry Dean to some people they are. I think the real "Bigly" was supposed to be #45 saying "Big League" but for some reason the way he says it, it sounds like bigly.

• Believe me, this Luminar update with DAM is bigly, you’re going to love it. I’ll be YUGE. Those of you who switched to Luminar from those other Loser programs are going to be winning like nobody ha...

• it would behoove the company to offer free/extreme discount on Luminar 2019 to those who have purchased a "yet complete" Luminar 2018. the idea of a DAM offered has been around since last year and ...

• At this point, instead of saying everyone that bought Luminar 2018 will receive the DAM update...they should be saying, "Everyone that has purchased Luminar 2018 will receive the DAM when it arrive...