• Total activity 66
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 26
  • Subscriptions 9

Activity overview

Latest activity by Brian Ramage

Brian Ramage commented,

So then what will be the difference between L4 and Flex? I thought L3 and Flex were about the same but was told with the next major update the stand-alone Luminar would NOT include extensions and ...

Brian Ramage commented,

technically they said no paid upgrade to Luminar 2019...that is a fact since the 2019 version is called Luminar 4. I suppose this paid upgrade is coming late Autumn 2019 and falling in line with "e...

Brian Ramage commented,

is this still pending approval for posting to the forum???

Brian Ramage created a post,

Luminar 4 and Luminar Flex

Hello,   I purchased Luminar 2018 with the expectation of a DAM. That never happened and a free update to Luminar 3 gave a DAM...or at least a basic file browser.   Luminar Flex came next as a way ...

Brian Ramage commented,

when I find a replacement for aperture I’d like to move my files over to a new DAM. Some people say leave aperture library alone or bring into Photos. Some say to save as JPG and bring into the n...

Brian Ramage commented,

@Matthieu that does sound encouraging. I think the hard part of transferring OUT of Aperture is having an updated "library" in the current DAM.  now looking at other DAM options and trying to figur...

Brian Ramage commented,

Hi Maryna,    Yes, I have been to that link and seen it here many times. I was more curious if this idea of Videos has been a HARD NO or if that topic is still on the table...understanding a date m...

Brian Ramage commented,

Do you know if there is at least a thought to add Video files access to the Libraries?   Like, when I import images and video from either my iPhone or DSLR, I'd LOVE to be able to see that all at o...

Brian Ramage commented,

@Denis I guess my problem is I am currently using Aperture for a DAM/Editor. When Apple announced Photos as the iPhoto & Aperture replacement, it was underwhelming. They might have added features t...

Brian Ramage commented,

@Luis... https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap   So, with the update in 1.5 weeks you can see SOME EXIF info. You can use Presets...or the renamed LOOKS. You can also see images as you would in a OS w...