• Total activity 58
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 24
  • Subscriptions 7

Activity overview

Latest activity by Brian Ramage

Brian Ramage commented,

when I find a replacement for aperture I’d like to move my files over to a new DAM. Some people say leave aperture library alone or bring into Photos. Some say to save as JPG and bring into the n...

Brian Ramage commented,

@Matthieu that does sound encouraging. I think the hard part of transferring OUT of Aperture is having an updated "library" in the current DAM.  now looking at other DAM options and tryin...

Brian Ramage commented,

Hi Maryna,    Yes, I have been to that link and seen it here many times. I was more curious if this idea of Videos has been a HARD NO or if that topic is still on the table...understanding a date m...

Brian Ramage commented,

Do you know if there is at least a thought to add Video files access to the Libraries?   Like, when I import images and video from either my iPhone or DSLR, I'd LOVE to be able to see that all at o...

Brian Ramage commented,

@Denis I guess my problem is I am currently using Aperture for a DAM/Editor. When Apple announced Photos as the iPhoto & Aperture replacement, it was underwhelming. They might have added featur...

Brian Ramage commented,

@Luis... https://skylum.com/luminar/roadmap   So, with the update in 1.5 weeks you can see SOME EXIF info. You can use Presets...or the renamed LOOKS. You can also see images as you would in a OS w...

Brian Ramage commented,

I am beginning to think the Library feature will be less than spectacular. borderline just a simple folder view....kinda like Mojave is now with photos in a folder.   The blog post showing off colo...

Brian Ramage commented,

I know Skylum doesn't want to reveal too much info now, but on release can you also release a Timeline of Updates? Surely you are finalizing the initial release now and have some form of BETAs for ...

Brian Ramage commented,

After the DAM is released will you then say what features we should expect in updates?   Reading what the Skylum team keeps saying how on initial release it won't include THIS or THAT. I dread that...

Brian Ramage commented,

probably can't say and not asking for too much info but... FAST?   is this with a large library? on a new machine? with photos that have edits/post-processing of SOOC? RAW/JPG?   ** then again my a...