• Total activity 15
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 2
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Bruce Cole

Bruce Cole commented,

I have sent you the event log report via email as requested, I have also sent you a copy of the photo as well via Wetransfer. Windows defender will not allow me to run the HID.exe file and I won't ...

Bruce Cole commented,

Brilliant... it crashed opening the first ever photo I opened to edit. You couldn't make it up... So when is the next update that will address stability issues?

Bruce Cole commented,

Never really got as far as using Luminar 3 Anna. You give up after 5 hours of waiting for it to load! I've been using Luminar 2018 since then, but I do have something that I will share with you tha...

Bruce Cole commented,

Will there be the option of just having a standalone photo editor? I bought Luminar 2018 for exactly that purpose and I use it everyday as such. I don't want the DAM. Luminar 3 has been a complete ...

Bruce Cole commented,

Hi Helena, I have followed your instructions and I have now deleted the Luminar Catalog folder (which was 26.7Gb and consisted of 15,574 files in 13,562 folders... in case that's helpful to you). I...

Bruce Cole commented,

L3 takes forever to start up on my PC. By contrast, Luminar2018 loads up after 7 seconds (just timed it) and works perfectly. So far I've been waiting over 17 minutes and L3 is still showing the sp...

Bruce Cole commented,

Got the Database Initialization Failed error. Have uninstalled it, I'm now back to Luminar 2018. Questions: 1) Is Skylum still going to support/update Luminar 2018? Or is it a dead duck? I'd like t...

Bruce Cole commented,

Thank you for your reply. Do we know if the Adobe plugin for Datacolor/Xrite (for Lr) can be used with Luminar 2018? Has anyone tried it? Are there any other color management products that do work ...

Bruce Cole created a post,

Is there support for the Datacolor Spyder Checkr?

As the title suggests, is there any way I can use a product like the Datacolor Spyder Checkr or Xrite's Color Passport to get accurate colours in Luminar? I'm interested in using such products, not...