• Total activity 7
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 2

Activity overview

Latest activity by Lutz Peter

Lutz Peter commented,

I have now installed the packages. Although it has become slightly faster, but the crashes remain. And it needs so many Recourchen. I work here with a computer that has two four core CPUs and 32 GB...

Lutz Peter commented,

So if it's necessary to do one installation after the other to run a photo editing software, that's totally unacceptable. And I have already turned to the support, he does not answer. I want my mon...

Lutz Peter created a post,

Luminar 4 nothing but crashes

Answered

With Luminar 4 I grabbed the toilet. When I start the application, it crashes. When editing photos, it crashes, and when I add new photos to the bibliography, it also crashes away. Sometimes while ...

Lutz Peter commented,

People please do something very fast. No tools will be paid if I want to edit a photo. Not even a menu item on the right click I get on without this garbage crashes. I am so disappointed with this ...

Lutz Peter commented,

I have tried it on two different computers. On both the same problem. I need an eternity to edit a photo. And pictures that have already been edited, I can not continue editing. When I open such a ...