• Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 4

Activity overview

Latest activity by Ken Cronin

Ken Cronin created a post,

Luminar 4 frozen

Answered

Luminar 4.0.0 will open, but then shows "Updating Image Gallery" and a shows a progress bar, stuck at 0%.  Won't move past that point.  Most of the items in the top menu are greyed out.  Luminar 4 ...

Ken Cronin commented,

Hi Angela, Thanks for getting back so quickly.  Yesterday, on startup, I got the same message about a new version 3.0.2 being available (even though I am already on 3.0.2).  On this occasion I was ...

Ken Cronin commented,

I have updated to Luminar 3.0.2.  The start up takes around 2minutes 50 seconds for a catalog of 17,209 images (although when it starts it defaults to the Quick Edits shortcut with 4 images).  On s...

Upgrading from Aurora 2018 to 2019 - Luminar plugin

After downloading and installing Aurora 2019 I found that Aurora 2018 is still invoked when I select the Aurora plug-in from the plug-in drop down list in Luminar 2018.  There doesn't seem to be an...

Ken Cronin

Hi, my name is Ken Cronin.  I'm retired and living in Melbourne, Australia.  I have been using Luminar for a couple of months now and have been so impressed I have also purchased Aurora.  I can't w...