• Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 12

Activity overview

Latest activity by Adam Burnett

Adam Burnett created a post,

THE FUTURE (OR LACK THEREOF) OF LUMINAR DAM

So, re-typing all this up because I posted it yesterday and it has mysteriously disappeared.  Will try again (and again, and again, and again) until I get an actual response from Skylum on this one...

Adam Burnett commented,

Very interested in a direct importer from Aperture to Luminar.  I think I have about 50,000 or so images and would not relish the thought of importing them manually.  I know Skylum has mentioned th...

Adam Burnett commented,

Hey Larry, From what I can tell (reading these forums) its a pretty common problem.  Not sure why its started happening to me now as I've got a pretty good Mac (not sure exactly the specs but 16 gi...

Adam Burnett commented,

Sadly, I'm with you Larry.  Been looking for years for a replacement for Aperture and really was putting my money on Luminar (literally: I bought it simply on the promise of the DAM about 8 months ...

Adam Burnett created a post,

Bonus Plugin Installs in Luminar 2018 but not in Luminar 3

Just got an email about a bonus set of plugins (Analog Film Looks) - downloaded and installed it but it will only install it in Luminar 2018, not Luminar 3.  Is there a workaround for this (prefera...

Adam Burnett commented,

"We'll be releasing detailed specs this month."   Four days till the end of the month, I'm waiting with bated breath.  I bought Luminar a while back, only for the promised DAM and haven't actually ...