• Total activity 287
  • Last activity
  • Followed by 0 users
  • Votes 0
  • Subscriptions 110

Recent activity by Londinense Sort by recent activity Recent activity Votes
  • Brush not working in Portrait Bokeh

Answered

When I attempted to use Portrait Bokeh on one of my images, someone immediately behind the subject was also selected. Fair enough, as he was also in focus. But when I tried to use the erase brush I...

• An issue with Relight

Answered

What's with the vertical band? This is an image that has already had power lines removed and nothing else. Mac Mini M1 16GB Monterey  

• What's with the bloated History folder?

Answered

I only have a few dozen edits in Neo, but my History folder is now taking up a massive 37GB of my precious internal drive space. This compares with 62GB of a Perfect Browser Cache for On1 Photo Raw...

• Edits not saving

Answered

In continuation to my previous post, but a different issue: I removed the dust spots on about 6 images but then after about a dozen I realised that my edits were no longer saving. I assume that an ...

• Moving to next image

Answered

I normally edit a single image, so this is the first time I have added an entire folder for dust spot removal. There are a couple of dozen images in the folder. I may be missing something, but I'd ...

• V1.0.0

Answered

Is this the release version?

• Neo: keyboard shortcut for brush

Answered

I was playing around with Portrait Bokeh and there was a big misfit between foreground and background (on an admittedly very poor quality JPG). I was very pleased to discover the slider to adjust t...

• Neo sky replacement

Answered

I have been taking a look at this. Not sure if all the features are there yet in the pre-release version. Anyway, I am unable to get it to work convincingly on some images, compared to what I achie...

• Luminar Share

Answered

Just a heads-up, since it might work for others. I can get Luminar Share to connect to both my iPhone and my iPad when they are on my 5Ghz network, but not when set to 2.4. No idea why. Also, it's ...

• Neo erase tool

Answered

I am quite impressed with what the erase tool can do to tidy up an image where the power line replacement has not been totally successful. However, one thing I am missing is the ability to erase in...